Welcome to Heycarson Blog. We are one of the most engaged e-commerce blogs with a focus on helping Shopify sellers.
If you like to contribute to Heycarson blog and share your expertise with a large audience of Shopify business owners and e-commerce sellers, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what you need to know for guest posting on our blog.
The bare essentials of the content we publish:
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of e-commerce. The ultimate goal of every content we publish on our blog is to help Shopify sellers to be successful in their e-commerce venture.
We look for a few things in the content we publish.
- The content should be ‘Actionable’.
- The content should be 100% original, ideally between 900-1500 words.
- Well researched with all supporting data, links, examples, and screenshots wherever needed.
- Format your blog post for better readability and SEO. Follow these blog formatting tips.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further. Have a call to action for readers in the end.
- Shouldn’t contain any copyrighted material. Give proper credit wherever needed.
The kind of content we look for.
Our audience mainly consists of serious e-commerce business owners (selling on the Shopify platform). Our community of sellers loves actionable ideas that they can put to use right away. We try to publish articles with a lot of such insights in the following areas:
- E-commerce Marketing, sales, and growth.
- E-commerce tools & technology.
- Being successful with Shopify.
Here are some examples of the kind of content we look for:
Policy for outbound links:
- You can add relevant links to authority sites or sources wherever necessary. Ideally, the no. of links should be limited to 3-4 but, depending upon the length/type of the content it can be more.
- There shouldn’t be multiple links towards the same domain.
- You can put one link to your website in your short introduction which we will publish along with the blog post.
How to submit a guest post request:
Please send an email to the editor: firstname.lastname@example.org. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST.
- Tell us who you are.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
- Suggest your topic (ideally more than one) and state what value those topics will provide to the audience of Heycarson blog.